Professional Trademark Registration and Protection Services for Iran & the World.
We would like to have the privilege of introducing ourselves as a Professional Consultancy firm based in Iran. Ours is an international Law Office rendering services in the matters connected with Intellectual Property Rights, Trademarks, Patents, Copyrights, Searching, Watching, Infringements, Litigations, Designs, Licensing, Biotechnology and Trade Secrets.
We have broad based clients ranging from Private Limited Companies, Public Limited Companies to various Multinational Organizations.
Procedure of filing trademark applications in Iran consists of three stages as follows:
1. Filing of an application: The application will be filed by a lawyer being authorized by a power of attorney which has to be certified and legalized by the Iranian Consulate at the country of origin.
2. Examination of the application and related documents by the Registration Office: After filing the application and related documents, the Registration Office will check the application and documents for a possible prior or resembling registration, as well as for consistency with the Iranian law.
3. Publication of the application: If the application is not rejected, the Registration Office will publish the application in the Official Gazette of Iran. This will give the interested parties a chance to inspect and object, if they have any claims regarding the application. However, if no objection is filed within one month of the publication, a certificate of registration will be granted to the applier and will be published in the Official Gazette of Iran.
Due to the heavy load of applications, the whole procedure for registration of a trademark takes approximately two months, provided that no opposition arises.
In order to file a trademark application in Iran, the required documents are:
1. The full name and address of the applicant,
2. List of goods and/or services and related classes,
3. A sample of the mark; for three-dimensional marks, the applicant must provide sufficient dimensions of the mark to be clearly represented (front, top and side picture of a 3D mark with label, if 3D trademark is to be filed in Iran).
4. Description of colors (if color trademark is to be filed in Iran),
5. A power of attorney certified and legalized by the Iranian Consulate,
6. Certified copy of certificate of trademark registration from abroad (If to be claimed in Iran).
It is absolutely necessary for power of attorney to be legalized by Iranian Consulate.
We hope you choose our firm as one of your strategic business partners.
Address: 703, 7th Floor, Borje sefid, Pasdaran Avenue, Tehran, Iran, 1946963758
Telephone: +98 21 22590785, +98 21 22586386, +98 912 1389281
Fax : +98 21 22569524, +98 21 44233857